Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Valiant Defender's Party Forums.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access registered user-only sections, and use many registered user-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register on our forums!

Becoming a full member gives you access to a bigger inbox, more forums, and much more!

Apply for full membership!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Random Thoughts; Kinda like a Twitter.
Topic Started: Jun 13 2013, 11:31 PM (8,825 Views)
Admin
Member Avatar
Administrator

Yes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Esther M
Member Avatar
Supreme Empress
Admin
Jun 14 2013, 04:31 AM
Yes.

Indeed. 8)

This is so cool! :D

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

Esther M
Sep 10 2013, 03:58 AM
Admin
Jun 14 2013, 04:31 AM
Yes.

Indeed. 8)

This is so cool! :D

I know, right?

New smileys! :samx: :twistedmrgreen: :vdp:

Anyone have suggestions for new ones?

Jon R
Associate Justice
Hahahahahahahhahaha.....I'm the shadow!

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

shadow of what, though?

Esther M
Member Avatar
Supreme Empress
Canned mushrooms are soooo good!

Nick H
Member Avatar

RaNdoM CApS!

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

Added the ability to roll dice! (Note, you cannot edit a post, except Admins, if you rolled a die in your post)
[result]6&6,1d6,0,6&1d6+0[/result]

Esther M
Member Avatar
Supreme Empress
Pickles, Shnickles, stroodles & snicks, hoggles, boggles, carrots & kix, talking & squaking like turkeys or peeps causing my eyes to start falling asleep.

~A poem a coworker wrote for me once. So thoughtful of him. XD

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

Meeses, Reese's pieces, I am hungry.

Never mind. I failz at poetry.

Esther M
Member Avatar
Supreme Empress
Sam G
Oct 3 2013, 12:03 PM
Meeses, Reese's pieces, I am hungry.

Never mind. I failz at poetry.
Hahaha! XD

I made lots and lots of cookies today. Well not too many. Prolly no more than 4 dozen. Maybe. No, it was actually probably a lot more than that. I don't know.

But now I'm pretty tired.

Leaving on a really long trip next week :mrgreen: Got my VDP T-Shirt packed 8)

There's been a fake meese head hanging on my wall over my calendar for months. So just this week, I flipped it over to... September. Then realized that it's not actually September anymore. But it's a pretty picture. Of Governor Palin. hehe :D

Salmon and rice porridge for dinner. Yummm!

I hate some news sites. There's so many ads, they freeze up my computer, and by the time it finally loads, I'm tired of it and afraid it'll freeze up even worse if I let it be. So I end up not reading whatever it was at all XD

Brought cookies to church music practice. The leader called in late, so we were supposed to start without him.. But it ended up being a cookie-eating party instead. XD So when he came running in late apologizing like he'd just set the world on an irreversible time bomb or something, everyone was just hanging out munching. hehe, oops.

I should go get some broccoli. And take my pills. Good plan.

82 DAYS TILL CHIRSTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Adam
Member Avatar
Adviser

Admin,Jun 14 2013
04:31 AM
New smileys! :samx: :twistedmrgreen: :vdp:

Anyone have suggestions for new ones?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Michaela T
Member Avatar
Baroness
Uhhh.... I have no clue if I'm doing this right.... but hey everyone!!! :mrgreen:

Adam
Member Avatar
Adviser

Michaela T
Dec 5 2013, 08:38 PM
Uhhh.... I have no clue if I'm doing this right.... but hey everyone!!! :mrgreen:
Hi Michaela!!! :D You figured it out. :wink:

Michaela T
Member Avatar
Baroness
Adam
Dec 5 2013, 09:25 PM
Michaela T

Oh yay!! :mrgreen: Umm.... what's the pound thing under everyone's name thing on here? Like for me, it says 30..... and why does Sam have 20000 something??? O_o
Edited by Michaela T, Dec 5 2013, 11:27 PM.

Adam
Member Avatar
Adviser

Michaela T
Dec 5 2013, 11:00 PM
Adam
Michaela T

Oh yay!! :mrgreen: Umm.... what's the pound thing under everyone's name thing on here? Like for me, it says 30..... and why does Sam have 20000 something??? O_o
It's a forum points/currency system. If you click store at the top you'll see things you can buy. Like if you get 15,000 you could buy some mod powers. :wink:

Michaela T
Member Avatar
Baroness
Adam
Dec 6 2013, 12:57 AM
Michaela T
Dec 5 2013, 11:00 PM
Adam
Michaela T

It's a forum points/currency system. If you click store at the top you'll see things you can buy. Like if you get 15,000 you could buy some mod powers. :wink:
Whaaaaaaaat??? That's awesome :cool:

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

The more you post, the more pounds you get. Also, people who have donated actual $$$ money to the treasury get a lot more pounds.

Michaela T
Member Avatar
Baroness
Thanks Sam! (:

Umm..... so I tried changing my picture to a pic of me and it keeps saying the picture size exceeds 25 KB..... how do I get one of my pictures to NOT be over 25 KB? :P
Edited by Michaela T, Dec 14 2013, 01:02 AM.

Adam
Member Avatar
Adviser

Michaela T
Dec 14 2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks Sam! (:

Umm..... so I tried changing my picture to a pic of me and it keeps saying the picture size exceeds 25 KB..... how do I get one of my pictures to NOT be over 25 KB? :P
Shrink it. I don't know what software you know how to use, but something as simple as MS Paint could do it. :)

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Social Parlor · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Below the Board: