Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Valiant Defender's Party Forums.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access registered user-only sections, and use many registered user-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register on our forums!

Becoming a full member gives you access to a bigger inbox, more forums, and much more!

Apply for full membership!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Appalachian Trail Video Project; A family hikes the AT.
Topic Started: Jan 8 2014, 02:24 PM (1,748 Views)
Celine T
Member Avatar

Me and my family will be hiking the Appalachian Trail this year, starting around April 1st. It's over 2,000 miles long, going from the state of Georgia, to the state Maine, and will take us about 6 months to complete. Not only will we be hiking the trail, we're going to be producing a subscription video series about the trip as we go. We have a kickstarter page for this video series to that goes into further detail.

If anybody has questions, I'll answer them as best I can. We really appreciate any support for this project. :D
Edited by Sam G, Jan 8 2014, 03:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Admin
Member Avatar
Administrator

Awesome, Celine! We pledge $10 from the treasury.

This challenge is being reviewed by the Parliament whether or not we will raise the pledge to possibly $50 or even $250.

Celine T
Member Avatar

Thank you!

Celine T
Member Avatar

*update*

We've met our Kickstarter goal!
Edited by Celine T, Jan 28 2014, 12:46 PM.

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

I'm gonna say this again:
Awesome! :samx:

Celine T
Member Avatar

Our campaign finished yesterday morning and we exceeded our goal by about $3,000. :mrgreen:

Sam G
Member Avatar
Adviser

Those that want to watch the first episode, PM me.

Celine T
Member Avatar

We did it! Late yesterday morning we reached the summit of Katahdin, ME, and successfully completed our thru-hike.

Admin
Member Avatar
Administrator

Woohoo!

Congratulations on the completion of your adventure. :)

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Challenge Gauntlet · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Below the Board: